CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume covers the species attributed to the class Chlorophyta (the green seaweeds). Each species description incorporates tes on ecology and distribution and many are supported by line illustrations. This is a reprint edition of ISBN 1898298858 published in 1991.
- Author BiographyElsie Burrows (1913-1986) was an English botanist. She graduated from the University College in Leicester where she received a B.Sc. In 1936 she took up her first post at Liverpool University, where she studied for the rest of her working life. She was a founder member of the British Phycological Society and its vice-President from 1957 to 1958. Her main studies were in the ecology of the macroalgae, especially Fucus and the green algae - Chlorophyta.
- PublisherPelagic Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleSeaweeds of the British Isles
- Series Part/Volume NumberVol. 2
- Place of PublicationExeter
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published1991
- ImprintPelagic Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations, black and white
- Weight330 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edited byElsie M. Burrows
- Edition StatementVolume 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.