All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
About this product
- DescriptionA well-deserved survey for the internationally acclaimed Argentinian film and video artist Sebastin Daz Morales. Covering 15 years of work (19982013), Ficcionario is a kind of autopoetic sum of his prolific career re-created through film stills, texts and reports by participants. Exhibited and collected by institutions such as the Tate Modern and the Centre Pompidou and a Guggenheim Fellow (2009), Morales has participated in major film and video festivals and art biennials worldwide. His particular view of realitya fusion of poetic and realistic narrative stylerepresents the Latin American literature of magical realism as well as the docu-fictional style of South American cinema. Writings and drawings drifting through the artists film stills give the book an almost diaristic feel. Contributions by ted American video artist Gary Hill, Indonesian video artist Hafiz Rancajale, independent curator Dick Verdult and political South African photographer Jo Ratcliff among others.
- Author(s)Gary Hill,Rocardo Amado,Sebastian Diaz Morales
- PublisherSnoeck Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
- Date of Publication12/02/2015
- SubjectFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationCologne
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSnoeck Verlagsgesellschaft mbH
- Weight1451 g
- Width220 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.