Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
About this product
- DescriptionWhile the First Arc covered ages 21-33, during his search for answers to life, the Second Arc of the Great Circle is about Letting go and letting God. This book brings us up to the present, with yacht deliveries out of Fort Lauderdale to Key West and to Lake Michigan. After meeting an instant friend there in Grand Haven, and then flying out to Bellingham WA, he feels led, after a summer of exchanging letters to hitchhike across Canada to see her. There's a life time of adventures there already. But God isn't finished with him yet. There are plenty more to come until he is happily married and raising his family in North Carolina. There thay have lived in the mountains, near the ocean and w on a top secret dirt road in between. This book is dedicated to his friend Frank who he sailed with from Bermuda to Majorca, Spain and back to Grenada. Two months each way as the Lord weaved this whole Great Circle with mercy and grace. Perhaps you will recognize that in your life as you travel with Peter.
- Author(s)Peter B. Cannon
- Date of Publication29/10/2013
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight324 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.