Second Chance Proposal: A Man Without Mercy / Bring it on / Rancher to the Rescue by Kira Sinclair, Miranda Lee, Jennifer Faye (Paperback, 2016)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.35+ AU $7.50 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionSecond Chance Proposal A Man without Mercy by Miranda Lee Wealthy property developer Jack Stone offers recently heartbroken Vivienne Swan an offer she can't refuse. Vivienne has finally moved on from her ex, but w she's engrossed with her new boss. Vivienne wants to play with fire, but is she prepared to get burned? Bring it On by Kira Sinclaire Lena Fuller has fled her ruined wedding, only to end up on her honeymoon with her best friend, filmmaker Colt Douglas. The honeymoon is a week long photo shoot and quickly the lines of friendship slip and the couple aren't faking it any longer. Where will they be when the week is up...Rancher to the Rescue by Jennifer Faye Celebrity chef, Meghan needs a place to lie low after being jilted at the altar. Fleeing the press, she runs into the chiselled chest of rancher, Cash Sullivan. Cash offers her a place to hide and Meghan accepts. Slowly falling for the rancher, Meghan doesn't want to leave but she can't stay here forever carrying ather man's baby, can she?
- Author BiographyAfter leaving her convent school, Miranda Lee briefly studied the cello before moving to Sydney, where she embraced the emerging world of computers. Her career as a programmer ended after she married, had three daughters and bought a small acreage in a semi-rural community. She yearned to find a creative career from which she could earn money. When her sister suggested writing romances, it seemed like a good idea. She could do it at home, and it might even be fun! She never looked back. Double winner of the National Readers' Choice Award, Kira Sinclair writes passionate contemporary romances. Her first foray into writing fiction was for a high school English assignment, and not even being forced to read the love story aloud could dampen her enthusiasm...although it did make her blush. She lives in North Alabama with her two amazing daughters and their pet hedgehog. www.KiraSinclair.com Award-winning author, Jennifer Faye pens fun, heartwarming romances. Jennifer has won the RT Book Reviews Reviewers' Choice Award. Now living her dream, she resides with her patient husband, amazing daughter (the other remarkable daughter is off chasing her own dreams) and two spoiled cats. She'd love to hear from you via JenniferFaye.com
- Author(s)Jennifer Faye,Kira Sinclair,Miranda Lee
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication17/11/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Out-of-print date16/05/2017
- Weight260 g
- Width107 mm
- Height170 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.