All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSingle mother Lucy Parker loves the quiet historical charm of her hometown of Bundah. Raising her teenage daughter Belle can be challenging and, in a small town where everyone kws everyone else's business, it's even more daunting than usual. Newcomer Hugh Thompson is determined to put his chequered history behind him. Excited by the potential he sees in Bundah, he buys a rundown pub with big plans for a fresh start. But t long after Hugh's arrival, a spate of teenage drug overdoses starts to divide the locals and there are whispers they might be connected to the reclusive new publican who has a somewhat dark and mysterious past. When Belle suddenly starts hanging out with the wrong kids and experimenting with alcohol, Lucy becomes fearful that drugs will be next. The very last thing she needs is for a man like Hugh to come along and disrupt her life. But it seems fate has other ideas ...Suspenseful and romantic, Second Chance Town is about fulfilling your dreams in life and love.
- Author BiographyKarly Lane lives with her husband and four children in a small town on the mid-north coast of NSW. She writes whenever she can fit it in around her part-time job and children.
- Author(s)Karly Lane
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication05/01/2016
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards, NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight470 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.69
- AU $89.19Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $24.72
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.25
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.