All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThere is an increasing hunger among Catholics to study the Bible in depth and in a way that integrates Scripture with Catholic doctrine, worship, and daily life. Second Corinthians is the fourth of seventeen volumes in the Catholic Commentary on Sacred Scripture (CCSS) , a new series that will cover the entire New Testament and interprets Scripture from within the living tradition of the Church. This volume, like each in the series, is supplemented by features designed to help readers understand the Bible more deeply and use it more effectively.
- Author BiographyThomas D. Stegman, SJ (PhD, Emory University) is associate professor of New Testament at Boston College School of Theology and Ministry in Newton, Massachusetts. He is the author of The Character of Jesus: The Linchpin to Paul's Argument in 2 Corinthians.
- Author(s)Thomas Stegman
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/12/2009
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBaker Academic, Div of Baker Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps, figures
- Weight472 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.