All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.63Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published as part of the acclaimed Sheffield Guides series, this helpful study-guide is designed to meet the needs of students and general readers in a concise, accessible and affordable format. The complete set of books will offer a comprehensive introduction to the Bible and related writings. Each study-guide comprises -An Introduction to the content and message of the particular book -A survey of the significant critical issues -An assesment of recent scholarship -Signposts towards major critical works in the area -Antated bibliographies T & T Clark Study Guides are written by some of the world's greatest biblical scholars, each of whom draws on their extensive teaching experience to make their subject come alive for all who are approaching biblical studies for the first time.
- Author BiographyThe late was Emeritus Professor of Hebrew and Old Testament Studies at the Univeristy of Hull.
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSheffield Academic Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight107 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.