All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.46Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $20.02Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThis addition to the Cognitive Science and Second Language Acquisition series presents a comprehensive review of the latest research findings on sentence processing in second language acquisition. The book begins with a broad overview of the core issues of second language sentence processing research and then narrows its focus by dedicating individual chapters to each of these key areas. While a number of publications have discussed research findings on kwledge of formal syntactic principles as part of theories of second language acquisition, there are fewer resources dedicated to the role of second language sentence processing in this context. This volume will act as the first full-length literature review of the field on the market.
- Author BiographyAlan Juffs is Associate Professor of Linguistics at the University of Pittsburgh. Guillermo A. Rodriguez is Associate Professor of Spanish at the University of Vermont.
- Author(s)Alan Juffs,Guillermo A. Rodriguez
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication10/12/2014
- Series TitleCognitive Science and Second Language Acquisition Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note53 black & white illustrations, 33 black & white tables
- Weight442 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.