All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSecond Language Teaching and Learning is a practical guide to the methodology of task-based language instruction. Replete with illustrative scenarios and topics for discussion and writing, this professional title provides the pedagogical overview that ESL/EFL teachers need to teach with Atlas, Go For It!, Listen In, and Expressions!
- Author BiographyDr. David Nunan is Director of the English Centre and Chair Professor of Applied Linguistics, University of Hong Kong. He is well known for his innovative methodology and his remarkable ability to bring to the classroom a variety of activities that will enhance students' oral production. He is a past president of International TESOL, and has published numerous journal articles and texts including the core series Atlas, Expressions, and GO FOR IT! and the skills series Listen In, all for Heinle. His professional titles with Heinle include Second Language Teaching & Learning and Pursuing Professional Development. The Business Review Weekly selected him as the 7th most influential Australian in Asia.
- Author(s)David Nunan
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication27/08/1998
- SubjectELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationFlorence, KY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight460 g
- Width154 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.