All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $26.06Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $37.10Trending at AU $43.40
- AU $29.30Trending at AU $31.81
- AU $70.85Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.39
- AU $19.05Trending at AU $23.14
About this product
- DescriptionThe Second Manassas Campaign was a military masterpiece in which Lee and the Army of Northern Virginia came as close as they ever would to exterminating their Federal opponents and ending the war. In so doing Lee confirmed himself as the South's pre-eminent military leader and helped forge his army into the formidable force it would remain for the rest of the war. This volume presents an account of the campaign, and includes discussion of the opposing commanders, the opposing plans, and the battlefield today.
- Author BiographyJohn P. Langellier received his bachelor's and master's degrees in History from the University of San Diego and his Ph.D. in Military History from Kansas State University. He is the author of numerous books and monographs, and has worked as a historical curator for several years. He has a particular passion for the people and events of the American Civil War. TBC
- Author(s)John P. Langellier
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication15/02/2002
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleOsprey Campaign S.
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.95
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Content Note48 colour & 48 b&w illustrations, bibliography, index
- Weight318 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Professor Mike D. Adams
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.