Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionSpy Paul Christopher, w retired and living a rmal life in Washington, is brought back into 'the Outfit' when his old friend comes to him with a worrying development: someone is kidnapping U.S. agents and pumping them full of a new mind-control drug. It is up to Christopher to work out who is behind this insidious form of warfare and what the enemy is doing with the extracted information.
- Author BiographyCharles McCarry established an international reputation with the publication of his worldwide bestseller The Tears of Autumn in 1975, and altogether has written ten critically acclaimed espionage and crime novels featuring Paul Christopher, the most elegant of spies. Several of his books have foreshadowed events that at the time seemed too outlandish to be possible, such as 9/11 and the Bush/Gore election scandal. During the Cold War, he was an intelligence officer operating under deep cover in Europe, Africa and Asia, and he draws on his own experience when writing his books, giving them a tangible, believable feel.
- Author(s)Charles McCarry
- PublisherGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGerald Duckworth & Co Ltd
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.