All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe path of true love never did run smooth...A heart-warming tale of love in the face of family and friendship, perfect for fans of Cathy Kelly and Maeve Binchy. Divorcee Jennifer Irwin has it all - a successful interior design business and two loving children. But as her 45th birthday approaches and her children prepare to start their own lives, Jennifer is left feeling lonely in her empty nest.That's when she meets Ben Crawford - a man 16 years her junior - as their attraction heightens, Jennifer realises what she's been missing. But mindful that the small-town Ballyfergus residents would never approve, they conduct their affair in secret.But a secret is never a secret for long...As the affair surfaces, Jennifer encounters opposition from friends and family, especially her daughter Lucy. Enraged by her mother's relationship, Lucy seeks comfort in the arms of charismatic but troubled, Oren. Jennifer kws that Oren is t the man he seems, but can she convince her daughter of that?And with everything going against them, can Jennifer and Ben's love survive? Or will she risk losing her daughter to be with the man she loves?
- Author BiographyErin Kaye was born in 1966 in Larne, Co Antrim to a Polish-American father and an Anglo-Irish mother. She pursued a successful career in finance before becoming a writer. Her previous bestselling novels include Mothers and Daughters (2003), Choices (2004), Second Chances (2005), Closer to Home (2006) and My Husband's Lover (2008) - all published by Poolbeg Press. She lives in North Berwick on the east coast of Scotland with her husband Mervyn, two young sons and Murphy the dog.
- Author(s)Erin Kaye
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAVON, a division of HarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Weight262 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $14.24Trending at AU $14.43
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $72.58Trending at AU $75.11
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.13
- AU $14.94Trending at AU $19.85
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.23Trending at AU $23.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.