All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionSecond Time's A Charm When Sarit falls in love with Gidi, a widowed father of 10-year-old girl, she is hopeful they will be able to build the perfect family. But she soon discovers that the greatest love that exists between them cant bridge on the gap that the remarriage presents and the child they were destined to have has somehow managed to make their relationship more difficult. Will Sarit and Gidi be able to rekindle the love they have for each other, or will they be left only with the option of - farewell? Just when Gidi and Sarit had broken the chains which had once held them to their troubled past and allowing themselves to fully understand each other, they are finally able to build the foundation for a happy family. Second time's a charm is the first book in a series of three, that tells the story of Sarit and Gidi, who are struggling to cope with the challenges of divorce and remarriage.
- Author BiographyNava Dijkstra is a family consultant, specializing in areas of divorce, cohabitation and remarriage. She is the author of five previous novels. She writes mostly about romance and combines it with suspense and mystery.
- Author(s)Nava Dijkstra
- Date of Publication27/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.