All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive critical survey of the controversies, theories and practices central to secondary education today, this book provides teachers, researchers, parents and policy-makers with a vital new reference resource. It covers important topics including: * assessment * citizenship * curriculum * e-learning * exclusion * theories of learning * work experience. Fully cross-referenced, with extensive suggestions for further reading and on-line resources, this is an essential guide to theory and practice in the twenty-first century classroom.
- Author BiographyJerry Wellington is Professor of Education at the University of Sheffield. Previous publications include Teaching and Learning Secondary Science (Routledge, 2000) and Educational Research: Contemporary Issues and Practical Approaches (Continuum, 2000).
- Author(s)Jerry Wellington
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2006
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleRoutledge Key Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white tables, 10 black & white line drawings
- Weight340 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.