Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis book identifies the major areas of education reform. It features contributions from experienced researchers who have worked in many different settings and bring their own insights to attack this universal problem. The book presents analyses of the successes and failures, and identifies common features and identifies transferable features. All the authors have been active in the field in many different cultural settings.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/10/2006
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleEducation in the Asia-Pacific Region: Issues, Concerns & Prospects
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 9
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1280 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byPhillip Hughes
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.