All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionStarters and plenaries are w an essential part of all lessons and this highly practical, bestselling book provides busy secondary teachers with 50 creative activities to use in the classroom. The tasks will help ensure the first five minutes of any lesson are a time for motivation, energy and forward thinking and will help students to reflect on, and embed their learning at the end. From game show inspired quizzes to bingo and domies, Kate Brown's wealth of original ideas have been tried and tested by secondary teachers and can be adapted to use in any subject. Concise explanations and cross-curricular examples make this book an accessible and time saving resource for all secondary teachers looking to inject some new life and enthusiasm into their lessons.
- Author BiographyKate Brown currently works in a charity that promotes learning about global challenges. She has taught in schools in the UK and abroad and is a consultant on educational resources.
- Author(s)Kate Brown
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication14/03/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight234 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.