All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe success of The Secret Art of Seamm Jasani by Asanaro surprised many who wondered whether a little-kwn Tibetan movement system would be able to compete with yoga, Spinning classes, and tai chi. After several printings and thousands of Seamm Jasani converts, the secret is out. Seamm Jasani schools have cropped up across the country, thanks to the popularity of Asanaro's book, and more people than ever are discovering Seamm Jasani. For students eager to continue learning about ancient Tibetan body movement arts, or for anyone curious about cutting-edge strength and spiritual training, The Secret Art of Boabom is a must read. A cross between martial arts and yoga, Boabom is an ancient system of relaxation, meditation, breathing, and defense originating in pre-Buddhist Tibet. The movements contained within the collective Arts of Boabom are designed to develop vitality and internal energy, as well as mind and body balance, which are achieved through movements of defense, self-healing, relaxation, and meditation. Boabom provides quick relief from stress, and improves focus and confidence, as well as physical condition and mental well-being. The Secret Art of Boabom includes detailed descriptions and more than three hundred instructional drawings of Boabom movements, as well as information about its positive effects. But The Secret Art of Boabom is more than just a how-to book. Combining the thrill of adventure nfiction, the depth of history, and the profundity of philosophy along with the practicality of a guidebook, Asanaro offers this companion to those eager to explore the secrets of ancient Tibet in order to improve their health and well-being.
- Author BiographyAsanaro has dedicated more than twenty years to the study and teaching of alternative arts and philosophy originating in pre-Buddhist Tibet, especially with regard to meditation through the union of body and mind. He has taught around the world, and has developed schools in South America, Europe, and the United States. He lives in Massachusetts.
- Author(s)Asanaro,Benjamin Kelley,Joice Buccarey
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication30/03/2007
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationLos Angeles
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJeremy P Tarcher
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight500 g
- Width152 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine25 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $132.35Trending at AU $138.02
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $72.32
- AU $32.92Trending at AU $36.29
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $47.53
- AU $30.90Trending at AU $31.55
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.06
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $50.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.