All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTravel from the rugged beaches of Cornwall to the ancient burial sites of the Orkney Islands, and in between encounter an enticing mix of wild hills and spectacular coastlines, ancient castles and stately homes, tiny churches and magnificent abbeys, wide estuaries and hidden valleys, and many other little-kwn gems that add to the breath-taking landscapes and buildings that make up the heritage of England, Wales and Scotland. Each chapter in the book, which is w made available again in paperback, is accompanied by a lively commentary by Tom Quinn, a full-colour map, and Chris Coe's beautiful photography, which captures the unique character of each site. Suggestions for places to stay and nearby attractions are also included.
- Author BiographyTom Quinn has edited several magazines including The Countryman, and has written numerous books, including Britain's Best Walks. Chris Coe is an established photographer specializing in landscape, travel and people. He has several publications to his name, including Eccentric Britain.
- Author(s)Chris Coe,Tom Quinn
- PublisherIMM Lifestyle Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2012
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNew Holland Publishers Ltd
- Content Note200 colour photographs
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $34.93
- AU $12.95Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $19.59
- AU $7.31Trending at AU $12.24
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $32.54
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.