All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA riding school in a former airship hangar, giant whale bones in a parking lot, a bunker under a school, an elevator that never stops, a vast network of tunnels in the bowels of a hospital, superb secret museums, little-kwn architectural wonders, hidden gardens ... Away from the crowds and the cliches, Copenhagen reserves its well-hidden treasures for those who venture off the beaten track, whether residents or visitors. An indispensable guide for those who thought they knew the city well or would like to explore its other face.
- Author(s)Jonglez Publishing
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Weight286 g
- Width112 mm
- Height189 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.71Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.