All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionIn response to the demand for further light on the Stanzas of Dzyan which form the basis of The Secret Doctrine, H P Blavatsky answered a variety of questions at weekly meetings of the Blavatsky Lodge of The Theosophical Society in London. Her replies illumine many important facets of the teachings that are often difficult for students and inquirers. The discussions cover the first four stanzas of Volume I and treat such topics as cosmic genesis, universal mind, man's inner nature, the relation between consciousness and substance, religious symbolism, and the evolution of worlds and men. Of particular interest is a section on dreams.
- Author BiographyHelena Petrovna Blavatsky was born on August 12, 1831, at Dnepropetrovsk (Ekaterinoslav), Ukraine, daughter of Colonel Peter Alexeyevich von Hahn and novelist Helena Andreyevna (nee de Fadeyev). In 1849 she married N. V. Blavatsky, and shortly thereafter began more than 20 years of extensive travel, bringing her into contact with mystic traditions the world over.
- Author(s)H. P. Blavatsky
- PublisherTheosophical University Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- SubjectAlternative Belief Systems
- Place of PublicationPasadena, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTheosophical University Press
- Weight130 g
- Width235 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementFacsimile of 1890 ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.