Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIt's crazy, starting at a new school. For days you feel so new and lost it's as if you've wandered into a foreign country where you can't speak the language. This haunting story about Rafaella, the new girl at school who finds making friends hard, is a stunning piece of writing. With her strange name and sticking out ears she's different from the rest. Lucy is the first to tease, the first to call her 'Earwig'. Until a secret friendship starts, full of warmth and mystery ...
- Author BiographyElizabeth Laird's family is Scottish but she was born in New Zealand and grew up in Surrey. After studying languages at Bristol & Edinburgh Universities, she worked in Ethiopia and India where she met her husband, David McDowall, a writer on Middle Eastern affairs. They have two children.
- PrizesShortlisted for LA Carnegie Medal 1997 and Carnegie Medal 1997.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Laird
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication23/04/1997
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Children's Books
- Content NoteB&W Illustrations
- Weight96 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jason Cockroft
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $18.96
- AU $15.07Trending at AU $18.26
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $25.96
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $14.52
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.76
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.