All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Bad Bishop is a torious villain in chess, but often a perfectly respectable bishop is falsely accused. This book takes an in-depth look at the bishop t just dealing with good and bad bishops but also more nuanced cases where a double-edged bishop could turn out to be a game-winning hero or a fatal liability. All phases of chess are covered, from opening to middlegame to endgame. The final two chapters test the readers newly enhanced understanding with carefully chosen exercises and instructive solutions.
- Author BiographyEsben Lund is an International Master from Denmark and is a respected author and coach.
- Author(s)Esben Lund
- PublisherQuality Chess UK LLP
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationGlasgow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuality Chess UK LLP
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight232 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.