Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionEx Ops Series: Second Chance Romance with a hint of Suspense Some mistakes from the past haunt us forever... unless fate steps in with a second chance. One 'Dear John' letter haunted Bobby Baker's every living moment. It was the letter he'd stupidly written to his high school sweetheart, Belle, right after he had left to join the Army. The letter in which he'd told her that he wasn't so sure they were ready for forever yet. Before he could let her kw that the letter, and his second thoughts, were thing more than a mistake, she disappeared from the small Georgia town they had both been raised in. Fifteen years after the letter, Belle unkwingly walked back into Bobby's life when her job as an ATF Agent forced her to work with a group of men secretly headed by the CIA to help her track down whoever was involved in funneling black market weapons to a drug cartel in Mexico. Bobby planned to use this mission to try to soothe Belle's hurt feelings while proving to her that their love was meant to be forever. He would use every dirty trick he'd learned since he had joined the Army to maneuver her back into his life for the long haul. Belle was t making it easy, though, as she continued to keep him at arm's length in the hopes that mistakes of her own would never come to light. Warning: Mature themes, second chance romance and a secret baby!
- Author BiographyJessie Lane is a best-selling author of Paranormal and Contemporary Romance, as well as, Upper YA Paranormal Romance/Fantasy. She lives in Kentucky with her two little Rock Chicks in-the-making and her over protective alpha husband that she's pretty sure is a latent grizzly bear shifter. She has a passionate love for reading and writing naughty romance, cliff hanging suspense, and out-of-this-world characters that demand your attention, or threaten to slap you around until you do pay attention to them. She's also a proud member of the Romance Writers of America (RWA). To be notified about new releases you can sign up for her Newsletter at: www.jessielane.news Please visit Jessie at: http: //jessielanebooks.com/ for more information!
- Author(s)Jessie Lane
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.