All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAt Christmas, it's important to remember that it's better to give gifts than to receive them. But what's better than that, is to be the best. Be the first to give away every gift you've got to win the round. Some gifts trump others but good presents are rare, and a big stack of stuff is always exciting. Mix things up with Santa's Elves and Christmas Carol, give away all of your Gold Rings, and try t to get stuck with the Fruitcake. Secret Santa is a festive trick-taking game of proving to friends and family that you're a better person than they are. The game features over 80 beautifully illustrated cards of everything from Scrooge and the humble Fruitcake to a Partridge in a Pear Tree, and also includes a score sheet for crowning a winner of the festive season.
- Author BiographyDuncan Molloy is an Irish game designer and writer currently living in London. He has worked on a variety of physical and digital games, as well as specialising in game design for live events. Formerly of game design studio Hide&Seek, he currently runs the board and card game division of Osprey Games.
- Author(s)Duncan Molloy
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication12/10/2015
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOsprey Publishing
- Weight314 g
- Width184 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.37
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.