All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.30
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.21
About this product
- DescriptionA Darth Vader grotesque on a church, a giant chair, the longest escalator in the western hemisphere, a faithful replica of the Holy Land for those who cant make the pilgrimage to Jerusalem, a fence forged from War of 1812 muskets, a yet uncracked cryptographic sculpture Far from the crowds and the usual cliches, Washington D.C. is a reserve of well-concealed treasures only revealed to those who kw how to wander off the beaten track, whether residents or visitors. An indispensable guide for those who thought they knew Washington D.C. well, or who would like to discover the hidden face of the city.
- Author(s)Jonglez Publishing
- Date of Publication10/06/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Weight426 g
- Width101 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.