All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.33Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.05Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionAn ancient prosperity formula is disclosed here, followed by three of the most pertinent laws governing prosperity
- Author BiographyCatherine Ponder is considered one of America's foremost inspirational authors. She has written more than a dozen books, which includes her bestselling classic, THE DYNAMIC LAWS OF PROSPERITY (DeVorss Publications, 1962). She is a minister of the nondenominational Unity faith - long known as the pioneer of positive thinking - and has been described by some as the Norman Vincent Peale among women ministers. She has served in Unity Churches since 1956 and heads a global ministry in Palm Desert, California.
- Author(s)Catherine Ponder
- PublisherDeVorss & Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/12/1983
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationMarina Del Rey, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDeVorss & Co ,U.S.
- Weight100 g
- Width124 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.