All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $10.98Trending at AU $15.38
- AU $37.64Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $51.27
- AU $30.79Trending at AU $36.54
About this product
- DescriptionSri Aurobindo breaks new ground in interpreting the ancient Vedas. His deeper insight into this came from his own spiritual practices for which he found vivid allegorical descriptions in the Vedas. Sri Aurobindo was able to uncover the mystery of the double meanings, the inner psychological and yogic significance and practices and the consistent, clear sense brought by this psychological view of the Vedic hymns. Finally, the true inner meaning of the Veda and its relevance to the seekking after self-realization and enlightenment is revealed.
- Author(s)Aurobindo Sri
- PublisherLotus Press
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLotus Press
- Weight748 g
- Width146 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.