All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.99
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $12.63Trending at AU $18.66
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.43
About this product
- DescriptionOn her thirty-first birthday, hopeless romantic Kelsey Callihan has all but given up on happily ever afters, which is why she agrees to a risque proposition from Sterling Canyon's torious playboy, backcountry skier Trip Lexington. After all, every girl needs a little fun, and with Trip, there are mixed signals or risks of a broken heart. And if his tips can help her land a husband in the process, all the better. Trip couldn't be happier with his secret, -strings fling with sweet and sexy Kelsey until she calls it quits after meeting a man she believes could share her dream of marriage and family. His jealousy turns to outrage when he discovers that the man is his estranged half brother and lifelong rival. Now Trip must decide whether the fire in his gut is due to sibling rivalry or something much more dangerous...like love.
- Author BiographyJamie Beck is a former attorney with a passion for inventing stories about love and redemption. In addition to writing about romance, she also enjoys dancing around the kitchen while cooking and hitting the slopes in Vermont and Utah. Above all, she is a grateful wife and mother to a very patient, supportive family.
- Author(s)Jamie Beck
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication21/06/2016
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Series TitleSterling Canyon
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMontlake Romance
- Weight295 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.