Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.99Free postage
- Acceptable condition
- Sold by sunrisebookshop
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBeginning her new life in a small Oregon town, high school English teacher Jessica tries desperately to hide the details of her past. Yet two individuals remain determined to discover the painful truth: the jealous woman who is Jessica's immediate superior, and Kyle Buchanan, a handsome, compassionate paramedic and dreamer. Will Jessica's past destroy her future? Or can she find a deeper peace that will end her need to keep Secrets? Readers will find out in this bestselling former Palisades release, w the first book of the new Glenbrooke series by bestselling author Robin Jones Gunn. Jessica ran from her past...but can she hide from love? Jessica Morgan wants desperately to forget the past and begin a new life. She chooses a small, peaceful town tucked away in Oregon rs s Willamette Valley as the place to start over-Glenbrooke. Once there, Jessica conceals her identity from the intriguing personalities she meets-including the compassionate paramedic who desires to protect her and the jealous woman who wants thing more than to destroy her. Will Jessicars s deceit ruin all hope for the future? Or will she find a deeper peace that allows her to stop hiding the truth from those who love her most of all? In this new release of the heartwarming bestsellerSecrets,w Book One in the Glenbrooke series, Robin Jones Gunn reintroduces the fascinating characters who have captured the imaginations of readers across the country. Revel once again in the lives and loves of the people of Glenbrooke in this compelling tale of romance and spiritual truth.
- Author BiographyRobin Jones Gunn is the award-winning, bestselling author of over 60 books with more than 3.5 million copies sold, including the popular Glenbrooke series, the Christy Miller and Sierra Jensen series for teens. A frequent speaker at women's events, she lives with her husband, Ross, and their two teenage children near Portland, Oregon.- Publisher. .
- Author(s)Robin Jones Gunn
- PublisherThe Doubleday Religious Publishing Group
- Date of Publication01/02/2010
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleGlenbrooke
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe Doubleday Religious Publishing Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight255 g
- Width139 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine20 mm
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.