All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $56.24Trending at AU $57.63
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $86.12
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.28
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.20
- AU $11.89Trending at AU $18.44
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $16.42Trending at AU $24.69
About this product
- DescriptionFROM THE DARKEST OF SHADOWS...After a year wrongfully imprisoned in an asylum, Louisa Turnhill can't believe it when Robert, Lord Fleetwood, arrives to rescue her. As her new guardian, he's there to take Louisa to his London townhouse - and a different life...TO THE DAZZLING WORLD OF THE TON Thrust into an unkwn world of debutantes and balls, Louisa starts to put her trust in Robert. But his life is tainted with darkness too, and with Society's eyes upon them will they ever be able to shake off the secrets that once lurked behind locked doors?
- Author BiographyLaura Martin was born and bred on the South Coast of England into a family of two loving parents and a spirited older sister. Books were a feature of her life from early on. One of her earliest memories involves sitting with the family on a rainy Sunday afternoon, listening to the exploits of a clumsy but lovable stuffed bear and his assorted cuddly friends. Laura's first ambition was to be a doctor, and in 2006 she went off to Guy's, King's and St Thomas's Medical School in London to study medicine. It was whilst she was earning her degree that she discovered her love of writing. In between ward rounds and lectures Laura would scribble down ideas to work on later that evening and dream of being an author. In 2012 Laura married her high school sweetheart, and together they settled down in Cambridgeshire. It was around this time that Laura started focussing on the Romance genre, and found what she had always suspected to be true: she was a romantic at heart. Laura now spends her time writing Historical Romances when not working as a doctor. In her spare moments Laura loves to lose herself in a book, and has been known to read from cover to cover in a day when the story is particularly gripping. She also loves to travel with her husband, especially enjoying visiting historical sites and far-flung shores.
- Author(s)Laura Martin
- PublisherHarlequin (UK)
- Date of Publication05/06/2015
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMills & Boon
- Out-of-print date10/11/2015
- Weight526 g
- Width135 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.