Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionWhen learning of her own son's attack by a Pedophile, Lynda Miller became a cop, investigating child molestation cases and diving into the minds of their twisted abusers. After endless cases and a long divorce, she had idea that when she re-married she would again, fight for the very thing she held dearest. Her daughters. A n-fiction book for all parents who love their children eugh to listen. Details real police cases including the one that sent her husband to prison.
- Author BiographyL.Miller -Perdue lives in Michigan with her husband and three children. She is currently working on the second book in her series.
- Author(s)L Miller-Perdue
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication16/06/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight372 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.