All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $101.91
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $10.54Trending at AU $13.65
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.91
- AU $5.95Trending at AU $6.02
- AU $8.43Trending at AU $10.71
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.52
About this product
- DescriptionYou'd think that being stuck in a stuffy girls bording school would mean life was dull and dreary, but this term the St Jude's girls are in for some serious drama! Gina can't wait for her mum and friends to make the trip over to visit her from sunny California, but things don't exactly go to plan and she finds herself stuck in the middle of them and her new friends and hunky boyfriend. And things don't get better as the rest of her dorm-mates have their own dramas to deal with . . . Niffy is t happy about her best friend and her brother becoming a couple - yuck! Min wishes she had the confidence to finally kiss her new boyfriend, and poor Amy is starting to do anything to look thin for the school play. Will all the drama be resolved . . .?
- Author BiographyCarmen Reid is a writer, journalist and mother. She is the bestselling author of How Was It For You?, Did The Earth Move?, Three In A Bed, Up All Night and The Personal Shopper for adult readers. After working in London as a news reporter for a decade, Carmen now lives in Glasgow, Scotland, with her husband and two children. You can visit her website at www.carmenreid.com to find out more. The St Jude's series are her first titles for younger readers, and they draw on her own experiences in a Scottish boarding school.
- Author(s)Carmen Reid
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication28/01/2010
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Series TitleSecrets at St Jude's
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCorgi Childrens
- Weight210 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.