All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $89.64Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $14.20
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.69
About this product
- DescriptionWhen a man breaks into Molly Chambers' house she tells the police that she has never seen him before. Ex-DI Alec Friedman - her horary nephew - isn't so sure. Molly has lived an eventful life, as the wife of a diplomat, and he kws she is still haunted by the horrors of more than one war. Alec and his blind wife, Naomi, want to help, but prickly Molly is a private person, and he and Naomi have their own pressing issues: w that Alec has resigned from the police, what should he do next? And where should they make their home? But while Alec has quit the force, the force hasn't quit him - his former colleague, DI Barnes, wants to bring him in on the case ufficially, and Alec finds it hard to say . But just what is it that Molly has got herself in to? Alec and Naomi only find out just what murky waters they're wading in when it's much too late...
- Author BiographyJane Adams was born in Leicestershire, where she still lives. She has a degree in Sociology, and has held a variety of jobs including lead vocalist in a folk rock band. She enjoys pen and ink drawing, martial arts and her ambition is to travel the length of the Silk Road by motorbike. She is married with two children. Her first book, The Greenway, was shortlisted for the CWA John Creasey Award in 1995 and for the Author's Club Best First Novel Award.
- Author(s)Jane A. Adams
- PublisherSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication03/07/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleA Naomi Blake Mystery
- Series Part/Volume Number8
- Place of PublicationSutton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2013
- ImprintSevern House Publishers Ltd
- Weight374 g
- Width141 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,With printed dust jacket
- Edition StatementFirst World Publication
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.