Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.76
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $10.43Trending at AU $11.81
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $86.08
- AU $23.95Trending at AU $28.81
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $31.95
About this product
- DescriptionIn the Olympic Mountains of the Pacific Northwest, there is a giant rain forest that stretches as far as the eye can see. Rising from the woods are two mighty mountains with peaks that reach so high that they sometimes magically disappear in the clouds for days and then return with a whole new look. In the valleys there are lakes named Cushman and Upper and Lower Lena, places called Lillywamp and Potlatch. There's even a river called the Hamma Hamma. Living in this beautiful and whimsical place is a family of extraordinary creatures kwn only to us in legend?Bigfoot. Two of these Bigfoot are babies?Youngers?WiiLo and his little sister, LiLee. They are t only Youngers but twins, making them even more special. Along with their older brother, Rocc, WiiLo and LiLee frolic throughout the Olympic Mountains. On their adventures they learn important lessons that every Bigfoot must kw, things like how to find your way home, how to become invisible, and how to hunt for big, red, juicy apples. Join WiiLo, LiLee, and Rocc as they explore their beautiful home and learn about survival in the great outdoors.
- Author(s)Bill D
- Date of Publication13/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.