All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith <b>Secrets of Fat-Free Italian Cooking</b>, you'll learn how to make your favorite Italian dishes without all of the unwanted fat. The recipes utilize the latest, healthiest, and tastiest products, as well as the most natural ingredients, in order to insure great taste and nutrition.
- Author BiographySandra Woodruff, M.S., R.D., is the author of nine books, including <b>The Good Carb Cookbook</b> and <b>The Best-Kept Secrets of Healthy Cooking.</b> A registered dietitian with a master's degree in nutrition and food science, she is a nutritional consultant to numerous medical groups. She lives in Tallahassee, Florida.
- Author(s)Sandra Woodruff
- PublisherAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/11/1996
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationWayne
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvery Publishing Group Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $14.45Trending at AU $21.66
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.50
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.