All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do people in happy relationships kw that the rest of us don't? Do they have a secret recipe for success? Is there a special alchemy to make it work? 'The Secrets of Happy Relationships' reveals the 50 things you need to kw to put your relationship on a firm footing and remain in love forever. Some will surprise, and all will inspire you. Put these 50 simple strategies together and you have a recipe for lasting happiness together, a proven formula that will unlock the secrets and uncover your potential.
- Author BiographyJenny Hare is a writer and counsellor and was acvice columnist and agony aunt for 'Woman's Weekly' for over ten years. Today in her counselling she specialises in personal develpoment and couples therapy and, most of all, inspiring people to enjoy life to the full. She is a member of the British Association of Sexual and Relationship Therapists and the Health Writers Guild, and is the author of 6 non-fiction books.
- Author(s)Jenny Hare
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleSecrets of Success
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Weight307 g
- Width139 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.