All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDid you kw it's easier to add and subtract from left to right, rather than the other way around? That it's possible to square a three-digit number in mere seconds? Regardless of their skill level, with this book, anyone can mentally calculate complex problems with amazing ease.
- Author BiographyArthur Benjamin is a professor of mathematics at Harvey Mudd College in Claremont, California. He is also a professional magician and performs his mixture of math and magic all over the world. Michael Shermer is host of the Caltech public lecture series, a contributing editor to and monthly columnist of <i>Scientific American</i>, the publisher of <i>Skeptic</i> magazine, and the author of several science books. He lives in Altadena, California.
- Author(s)Arthur Benjamin,Michael Shermer
- PublisherThree Rivers Press
- Date of Publication02/12/2006
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThree Rivers Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight223 g
- Width132 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.49Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.