All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover the secrets of success behind Australia's top online businesses and maximise your own online potential Secrets of Online Entrepreneurs is the ultimate 'how to' guide for creating, building, and selling an online business. Packed with inspiring stories of how some of Australia's most successful online entrepreneurs built their businesses, these internet mavericks will reveal the secrets of their success and provide valuable insights into how anyone with a hobby, passion, or invative business idea can take advantage of the vast opportunities that a global market w offers. Whether you want to build an online business from scratch or amplify your existing online presence, these hard-hitting interviews will give you the practical tools, tips, and strategies you need to fast-track your business idea and take it from concept to completion. You'll discover what industries are ready for disruption, how to spot a profitable niche, how to growth hack a database, why most online businesses fail, how to access a vast array of free tools to help you get your online idea off the ground, and much more. Most importantly, you'll discover why there's never been a better time to launch an online business. * Discover the 7-step process for building an online business that will exponentially increase your likelihood of success * Learn how to measure, test, and evaluate demand for an online product or service before you launch it * Access the templates, cheat sheets, websites, and apps used by the entrepreneurs to build their businesses and learn how you can apply them to your business too. Don't miss this next wave of industry disruption. Get on board the internet express and snare a slice of the pie for what promises to be one of the most transformational times in business history.
- Author BiographyBERNADETTE SCHWERDT is the director of the Australian School of Copywriting, an entrepreneur, an advertising copywriter, and a university lecturer. She is currently the executive producer and presenter of the online video series Secrets of Aussie Online Entrepreneurs as featured on The Age and The Sydney Morning Herald websites. Find out more at www.bernadetteschwerdt.com.au
- Author(s)Bernadette Schwerdt
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Weight408 g
- Width156 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine14 mm
Most relevant reviews
- no_beard_no_goo...09 Sep, 2016by
One for us Australians
No nonsense. Well written and talking our language. I like that there are examples of each step from real Australian success stories from a wide range of influences.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: Pre-owned
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.11Trending at AU $24.13
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.18
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.