All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionAmerica's #1 sales trainer delivers the ultimate closer's guide for selling services Stephan Schiffman is the acclaimed author of The 25 Habits of Highly Successful Salespeople, and other top-selling sales handbooks. In The Secrets of Selling Services, Schiffman applies his proven strategies to help you get the edge in one of the most challenging but potentially rewarding categories in the sales game. Schiffmann arms you with winning ways to price, position, and present business services as products that solve problems-thereby overcoming buyer resistance to committing to products that they cant see or touch. Whether the product is accounting, legal advice, HR training, sales training, or any other service, you'll learn how to sell more of it in The Secrets of Selling Services. Stephan Schiffman is the founder of DEI Sales, which has trained more than 500,000 professionals in 9,000 companies globally over the past thirty years. He is the author of dozens of books that have sold more than one million copies, including The 25 Toughest Sales Objections-and How to Overcome Them, The 25 Sales Habits of Highly Successful Salespeople, Cold-Calling Techniques, Closing Techniques, and Stephan Schiffman's Telesales.
- Author BiographyStephan Schiffman is the founder of DEI Sales, which has trained more than 500,000 professionals in 9,000 companies globally over the past 30 years. He is the author of dozens of books that have sold more than one million copies, including The 25 Toughest Sales Objections--and How to Overcome Them, The Power of Positive Selling, Cold-Calling Techniques, Closing Techniques, and Stephan Schiffman's Telesales.
- Author(s)Stephan Schiffman
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleBusiness Books
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Weight311 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.