All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $21.85
About this product
- DescriptionAn answer book at last! Answers without trying to find a qualified counselor! Answers that we can kw are trustworthy. Answers to questions we must kw the right answer to in order to prevent mistakes in our everyday life! Answers to questions we have sought for-thought about-yet never really knew the biblical answer! Questions that we had but did t kw where to look! Answers to give to our children who never asked! Answers for the newlyweds who must decide how they will handle different situations, different issue-how and why will we teach our children true biblical answers. This book was written to help each one of us who have thought about these different subjects-issues-but without trustworthy answers and kwledge. Many different subjects and situations, and issues are all answered here! The most important things we face are w addressed in this book. As we seek to solve a problem or a question we may have, we can go directly to this book and find that answer from the Word of God by a ainted woman of God. Parents may have children who do t want to ask their parents questions about some things. Children may like to read and find answers for themselves. The college student wants an answer. Should I take this job? I s this the right mate for me? How do I kw this one is sent of God to me? How can I learn more kwledge about situations in my everyday life? How can I find peace? Contentment? Tell me about patience. Is it God or is it just my flesh? Does it matter where I live? What is the scriptural solution to this problem? Read how Rachel, a Life Coach, author, and accomplished bible teacher with a tongue of the learned, can help you without a conversation! A delight to read, easy to understand. Find the favor of God! Find better health! Find greater prosperity! Find great learning concepts! Enhance your life! Find where you belong! Rachel has written this great reference book for young people, parents, teachers, counselors and business leaders! Rachel has sought answers from God and written them for you! An experience in life-THIS BOOK! Have you ever had questions you needed answered and opinions were just t good eugh? Have you ever wondered-How can I be sure that this is who God wants for me as a mate? Have you ever wondered-Am I in the right place? Ever wondered-What is the right way to do this according to God's Word? Have you ever had questions but did t really want to go for counseling? Have you ever wondered....Is this the will of God for me? Do you wonder about God's way that will bring you to where and what you were created to be and do? Rachel explores the Word of God to help bring you to the wisdom of God as you discover how to make faith decisions in every area of life! You will see how to come to decisions with wisdom based on the Word of God. She covers topics all of us wonder about-want to kw about, from friends to your future! You will be able to have counseling without an appointment....on the subjects that touch your life and the lives of your children every day. Rachel takes you one step further in the development of making God decisions-decisions based on the kwledge and wisdom of God. She gives insight for teaching children God's opinion on important life decisions. Rachel presents a guideline to parents and for teenagers in learning about life and answering many questions. Secrets of Stepping With Faith In God is designed to bring the kwledge and wisdom of God to the everyday areas of different aspects of your life. New Christians will love it, parents and young people will love it. Give it to the bride and groom as they embark on a life filled with new decisions!
- Author BiographyRachel received the call from the Lord to come to Texas in February 2004, from Greensboro N.C. Since being in Texas, God has used her in many individual lives, groups, and churches. God raised Rachel up as a warrior, one of his end-time messengers in His army for such a time as this. She has served in many capacities in the church, starting intercessory prayer in the churches where God sent her. She also served as leader co-coordinator in her home church raising up 18 women into their ministry and destiny's. Rachel is a woman of God, like unto a flame of fire, divinely taught by the Holy Spirit. She speaks to the heart, bringing revelation of the Son of man, Christ Jesus. Joel 2:3 A fire devours before them and behind them a flame burns. Her message of repentance is of the same spirit of John the Baptist; spoken with power and boldness to lead his bride to conviction and purity. Hebrews 4:12 For the Word of God is quick and sharper than any two edged sword piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit and of the joints and marrow and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart. Rachel is blessed with a strong prophetic anointing, word of knowledge, and healing with creative miracles. She is a fearless warrior of intercession, with a special anointing for restoration of finances and family restorations.
- PublisherTmn Wisdom Merchants
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTmn Wisdom Merchants
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight286 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.