Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionA yearning to give up control... After leaving a toxic relationship, Penny Stephens has spent the last several years rebuilding her self esteem. She's learning to love her plus size body again. In her journey toward self discovery, Penny realizes what's been missing from her intimate life: submission. But she doesn't kw the true meaning of the word. That is, until she meets him. A desire to teach her all she needs... Marcus Allen, an intense Dominant, is instantly attracted to the voluptuous auburn haired beauty. He is eager to show her how to embrace her submissive side. Relentless in his approach, he begins Penny's education. He'll spend his days and nights teaching her the secrets of submission.
- Author BiographyLK Shaw lives in South Carolina with her highly spoiled and extremely needy beagle-mix pup. She began reading at an early age and devoured as many books as she could. Her favorite authors as a young teen were Christopher Pike and RL Stine. During the summer between her junior and senior years of high school, she ran out of books and asked her mom to loan her one of her stupid romances, and then she regretted ever calling them stupid. Because from that first book, she was hooked and hasn't stopped reading them since. At one time, she owned over 1000 romance novels. Some of her favorite historical romance authors include Christi Caldwell, Courtney Milan, Mary Balogh, and Tessa Dare. Some of her favorite contemporary romance authors include Julia Sykes, Ella Dominguez, Skye Callahan, and Meghan March.
- Author(s)Lk Shaw
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight195 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.