All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSecrets of a Metaphysical Flight Attendant is a spiritual memoir that explores the symbiotic relationship between thought and reality and proves that we really do have the power to create our lives. With lighthearted wit, piercing clarity, and unapologetic insight, Rebecca Tripp delivers her tale of a life lived in motion. In 1967, Rebecca left her sleepy seaside hometown to navigate a new life at 35,000 feet as a sky goddess with United Airlines. With barely a flicker of her false eyelashes, she was plunged into a rapidly shifting world of glamour gods and Playboy bunnies, first-class fliers and spiritual seekers. As a fun-loving stew, Rebecca literally had the world at her feet. Yet, something was missing. Life was coming at her t the other way around. How could she take back the controls and create the life she really wanted? Over the next thirty-five years, through many adventures both enlightening and traumatic, Rebecca transformed herself from doe-eyed incent to mature, powerful manifestress. Tapping the power of the spiritual realm, she overcame fear, doubt, toxic relationships, rape, and even cancer simply by shifting her thought. Her experiences, shared with the wisdom of a lifetime, demonstrate that we all have the power to heal our minds and bodies and create our lives according to our greatest desires.
- Author BiographyRebecca Tripp is a self-proclaimed metaphysical junkie, and an avid teacher and student of metaphysics, magic, and miracles. Her thirty-five year career as a sky goddess with United Airlines, combined with her love of travel, set the stage for her amazing manifestation of a life lived intentionally. Her life experience and deep sense of spiritual connection have helped hundreds of people discover the power of thought and reclaim the power to create their lives. Rebecca currently lives in Massachusetts, and leads workshops and retreats nationally and globally. Learn more about her at www.rebeccatripp.com.
- Author(s)Rebecca Tripp
- PublisherBalboa Press
- Date of Publication14/03/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBalboa Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.