All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionBeauty isn't everything. Beneath Simone's long fake hair, phony smile, and saline booty is a web of trickery, lies, and murder. After being attacked by Jimmy, Simone's web of lies begins to violently unravel. One by one, her skeletons are falling out of the closet and revealing her true colors. While Simone fights to keep the man and life that she stole, Chance is fighting desperately to keep his life with Gia. Amidst the hot and steamy passion, which builds between Gia and Chance like a scorching infer, is the fear of Chance being locked away for the rest of his life. After a visit from the new detective assigned to Aeysha's murder case, Eboni is intent on making Omari see the truth about Simone and her wicked ways. In Secrets of a Side Bitch 3, everyone is forced to come clean and see their true involvement in Aeysha Walker's murder. And finally Simone is forced to make a decision; either face the aftermath of her destruction or run away from the man that she fought so hard to get.
- Author BiographyText Jessica to 25827 to receive notifications of future releases! Jessica N. Watkins was born April 1st in Chicago, Illinois. She obtained a Bachelors of Arts with Focus in Psychology from DePaul University and Masters of Applied Professional Studies with focus in Business Administration from the like institution. Working in Hospital Administration for the majority of her career, Watkins has also been an author of fiction literature since the young age of nine. Eventually she used writing as an outlet during her freshmen year of high school as a single parent: In the third grade I entered a short story contest with a fiction tale of an apple tree that refused to grow despite the efforts of the darling main character. My writing evolved from apple trees to my seventh and eighth grade classmates paying me to read novels I wrote about kids our age living the lives our parents wouldn't dare let us. At the age of twenty-eight, Watkins' chronicles have matured into steamy, humorous, and realistic tales of women's fiction. She hopes that the Epitome of Femistry series will successfully emulate ideal femininity while tackling stereotypes, familiar heartache, and relatable distress in a humorous and sophisticated fashion. Jessica N. Watkins is available for talks, workshops, or book signings. Email her for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information can be found at www.jessica-watkins.com. Join Jessica and Femistry Press on Facebook at http: //www.facebook.com/femistry. If you would like to receive notifications of future releases from Jessica, text Jessica to 25827.
- Author(s)Jessica N Watkins
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight400 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.