Secrets of the Monarch: What the Dead Can Teach Us About Living a Better Life by Allison DuBois (CD-Audio, 2007)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $44.17+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $11.95+ AU $29.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $41.61Trending at AU $45.41
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.85
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.69
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.77
- AU $29.96Trending at AU $31.25
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $29.95Trending at AU $38.56
About this product
- DescriptionIn her newest book, Allison DuBois explains that the lives of people aren't much different than those of monarch butterflies-that we wouldn't be the people we are, make the choices we do, and, in essence, live the lives we lead without the friends and family members that came before us and have passed over to the other side.If you want to understand life, you must understand death. In Secrets of the Monarch, DuBois shows how communicating with the dead has taught her important lessons about life and how listeners can apply those principles to their own lives.Although we are all products of our predecessors, DuBois stresses that every person's life is part of a bigger story, stretching past family and friends to neighbors, community members, and society as a whole. By making the most of your life w, DuBois says, you can positively affect that story. It is your legacy to pass the fire in your eyes and heart to your children, your siblings' children, and your friends' children.After all, if you already kw that the story will end, why t make the content a true masterpiece?
- Author BiographyThe life of Allison DuBois, an author and medium, is the basis of the television show Medium. She uses her psychic abilities to help law enforcement agencies across the country solve crimes and also works as a jury consultant. Born in Phoenix, Arizona, she has worked as an intern at the district attorney's office in Phoenix, and she received her B.A. in political science from Arizona State University. She is the author of Don't Kiss Them Goodbye and We Are Their Heaven: Why the Dead Never Leave Us. Renee Raudman is a multi-award-winning audiobook narrator. A multiple Audie Award nominee, she has earned a number of AudioFile Earphones Awards, including for The Last Secret by Mary McGarry Morris and Wesley the Owl by Stacey O'Brien, as well as a Publishers Weekly Listen-Up Award for Joe Schreiber's Chasing the Dead. She has also performed on film, TV, radio, and stage, including the recurring roles of Jordon on ABC's One Life To Live, Phyllis on NBC's Passions, and guest-starring roles on prime-time TV. She has been heard in cartoons (The Simpsons, Billy & Mandy), videogames, and on the E! channel. Her narration of Homer's Odyssey by Gwen Cooper was selected by Library Journal as one of the best audiobooks of 2009, and her reading of Marthe Jocelyn's Would You was selected by the ALA as one of the best young adult audiobooks of 2009.
- Author(s)Allison DuBois
- PublisherTantor Media, Inc
- Date of Publication19/11/2007
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationOld Saybrook, CT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTantor Media, Inc
- Weight79 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Narrator(s)Renee Raudman
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time330
- Edition StatementUnabridged
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.