Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $110.16+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $90.94+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.36Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionSecrets of the Oracle Database is the definitive guide to undocumented and partially-documented features of the Oracle Database server. Covering useful but little-kwn features from Oracle Database 9 through Oracle Database 11, this book will improve your efficiency as an Oracle database administrator or developer. Norbert Debes shines the light of day on features that help you master more difficult administrative, tuning, and troubleshooting tasks than you ever thought possible. Finally, in one place, you have at your fingertips kwledge that previously had to be acquired through years of experience and word of mouth through kwing the right people. What Norbert writes is accurate, well-tested, well-illustrated by clear examples, and sure to improve your ability to make an impact on your day-to-day work with Oracle.
- Author BiographyNorbert Debes has more than 13 years experience as an Oracle database administrator. He holds a master's degree in computer science from the University of Erlangen, Germany, and is an Oracle8, Oracle8i, and Oracle9i certified professional Oracle database administrator. For over 6 years, he held different positions and technical roles at Oracle Germany. He was a team leader in Oracle Support Services, and a technical account manager in Strategic Alliances. In his last role at Oracle, Norbert was responsible for promoting Real Application Clusters on a technical level. During his tenure, he contributed to the Oracle9i SQL Reference, the Real Application Clusters manual set, and to various Real Application Clusters training materials. Right from the beginning of his quest in the Oracle database management system, Norbert always wanted to know exactly how things worked. He would not be satisfied with superficial explanations, but demanded evidence. His passion to dig deeper served him well in acquiring extensive knowledge of the Oracle database, and occasionally makes him a restless researcher who often ends up working from dusk until dawn when captured by the flow. In his spare time, Norbert likes to hike, snowboard, play basketball, and read nonfiction on topics such as the emotional brain. Furthermore, he is a passionate analog and digital photographer. Having been intrigued by the vibrancy of stereoscopic (i.e., three-dimensional) capture for 20 years, he rejoices in his recent acquisition of a stereo camera.
- Author(s)Norbert Debes
- Date of Publication02/06/2009
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1038 g
- Width178 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.