All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.63
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.93
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.16
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $16.47
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.76
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.68
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.28
About this product
- DescriptionAs the murky waters of the Mississippi River at Port Gibson part at the end of a tow line, a personalized license plate with the letters Wil K MC is revealed on the rear of a sunken car. Instantly, Conr realizes authorities have discovered the remains of his girlfriend, Willow Kingston McKenzie. Driving away for the recovery scene, Conr's mind drifts back to his adolescent years when he and Willow were inseparable. But, with time, Willow outgrew him, even though they shared secrets hidden in a cave in the National Military Park, near one of the spiral observation towers. She left Vicksburg and the lucrative McKenzie Towing business even though she was destined to inherit a large fortune from her father, Rupert. Willow became a millionaire and world traveler in her own right. Even so, she was haunted by the secrets of the spiral tower. Although rich and successful, she felt unfilled as a person and returned to her childhood home to right the wrongs she and Conr had committed over three decades ago. After 30-plus years, Conr was still single and available. He and Willow quickly rekindled the love that existed between them during their high school and college years. Sadly, Willow is brutally murdered before they can be married. After five years, the authorities have lost interest in solving the mystery. Willow's cousin, Woody, vows to spend the rest of his life in the pursuit and capture of Willow's murderer, but t until her submerged car is discovered is it possible to solve the murder, thus exposing the secrets of the spiral tower.
- Author BiographyJoe Woods, a native of the Mississippi Delta town of Richey, worked for the U.S. Forest Service in Northern California at the Tahoe National Forest for two years. He returned to his home state and worked for the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers for thirty-eight years, retiring in 2003. His lifelong passion for writing was rekindled after a heart attack in 1992. Since that time he has written and self-published four novels, Where the Ferry Crosses, The Trial, Old Main Burning, and An Unexpected Flight. Secrets of the Spiral Tower is the fifth and final installment in the series he calls The McKenzie Chronicles. He lives in Raymond, Mississippi.
- Author(s)Joe Woods
- PublisherSartoris Literary Group
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSartoris Literary Group
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight349 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.