Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.86Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionSecrets of the Super Mom is the definitive pediatrician-approved award-winning guidebook for moms, created from real-life, in-the-trenches supermom experience. And w, Part II is all about moms and for moms, and about the different roles we play as mothers and how to navigate them all successfully. In Part II, you'll learn how to make the smart personal choices in finance, nutrition, fitness and fashion that will hor you as an individual. It includes: * The Busy Mom's Guide to melting off that baby fat in just a few months after delivery. The exact plan I used to quickly drop 12% body fat in just 4 months without starving or long workouts at the gym. * Exclusive Fashion Insider Guidance on ditching the sweatpants and revitalizing your health, strength and beauty so you feel empowered, and yes, even sexy, matter what Motherhood throws at you. * The easy way to boost your metabolism and burn away fat. Follow this 1 simple rule and you'll watch the fat melt away without ever going hungry. * Is your mind pulled in too many directions at once? Recite this simple 9-word sentence to immediately plant yourself firmly in the moment, so you'll savor those precious moments with your child. * The 6 quick questions to ask a new babysitter. Have these by your side when you call up your friend's responsible daughter or that friendly girl down the street. And more! Christina Moreland, Super Mom of two boys, felt a strong calling to write this book series after a revelation at dinner with her then three-year-old son, who refused to eat. I realized in that moment how many times we parents improvise and come up with brilliant solutions on-the-fly to make our families work, she says. And right then, I thought, how many other moms would love to have this little trick up their sleeves right w? Dr. Secily Torn, pediatrician and Super Mom of four writes the hilarious and relatable introductory Foreward. Secrets of the Super Mom hands you the best tips, secrets and quick fixes real moms, like you, use to look, act and feel invincible even in the face of three-alarm chaos. If you're one of those moms out there wondering how YOU fit into the equation, Secrets of the Super Mom is for you!
- Author(s)Christina L Moreland
- Date of Publication09/11/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.