All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- Description<p>Raised in the traditional kitchen from which his mother runs her Buen AppeTito catering service, Weston Tito Hingler's childhood is shaped by the foods he eats, especially those he must try before he is allowed to enter the Tsil Caf where his father invites--and at times challenges--diners to experience foods of the New World cooked New Mexican style.<p>Filled with recipes and definitions of New World ingredients, Averill's vel follows Wes as he navigates his way through the dueling cuisines of his passionate parents and the signature recipes of his life.
- Author(s)Thomas Fox Averill
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2012
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Weight362 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.