All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.64Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book I describe in detail the procedures before, during and after your MRI exam. I placed pictures of every position in every angle for an open and closed MRI scanner. These pics are beautifully taken to show the comfort level of pursuing an MRI exam mostly in a open scanner. You will t be disappointed by this material because I put all my heart into it from the years of experience in helping patients with the claustrophobia blues.
- Author(s)Jessie E Lopez
- Date of Publication17/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight59 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.