All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.88
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.15
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.66
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.21
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.08
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.20
- AU $30.32Trending at AU $31.91
About this product
- DescriptionWhy would you want to buy a dental practice? Because you want to have an established income stream. In this concise guidebook, you'll learn the basic math and business terms, along with how dental practice brokers and consultants think about the process, so you can make the best of your goals and dreams! According to author David Gandy, DDS, MBA, it's t that complicated. Once you see the key metrics, there's a cookbook methodology. The main takeaway will be determining how much money you'll take home if you buy a particular practice. You want to compare your actual take-home pay after buying the practice to your other opportunities, such as becoming an associate. With Secrets to Buying Your Ideal Dental Practice, you'll be able to analyze the data to help make a good decision that's right for you. Topics covered include: Key ideas Essential business terms The average dental practice Dental practice valuation Twelve steps to becoming a practice owner More tips on dental practice analysis By walking you step-by-step through the process, this book provides you with the right questions to ask your broker, attorney, and CPA-and gets you moving toward your vision today!
- Author BiographyDavid Gandy, DDS, MBA, graduated from Emory University School of Dentistry and received an MBA from Georgia State University. Married with three children, he spends most of his time in Northwest Georgia and Saint Simons Island, Georgia. Contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Author(s)David Gandy Dds
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.